Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What's on the Workbench

Figured it would be a good idea to list the stuff I'm currently working on as well - if you've got experience with any of these kits, ping me with thoughts. If you're thinking about doing one of these kits, ping me for my thoughts. I'll braindump my thoughts as I move forward.
  • 1/72nd Fokker DR-1: Hawkeye (Fort Duchesne) resin kit.
  • 1/50th Fokker DR-1: Smer (old Aurora mold).
  • 1/12th Yamaha YZF-500: Tamiya
  • 1/25th '53 Ford Victoria: Lindberg
  • 1/35th Bradley CFV: Tamiya Japan
  • 1/72nd(?) F-105 Starfighter: AMT
  • 1/72nd EA-6B Prowler: Hasegawa
  • 1/16th Manfred Baron von Richtofen: Edouard
  • 1/35th Bathing Girl: Unknown resin kit
  • 1/72th WWI German Flight crew: Verlinden(?) resin kit

Some of them I've been working on for a while (the F-105 and the EA-6B, for example). Others are figures to paint (Richtofen, the Bathing Girl, and the flight crew), so I just prime them in the workshop and paint in the dining room (I like artist oil paints for figures). Some are currently in progress and moving forward (both DR-1's, the Bradley, and the Vic), and some I got disgusted with (the YZF-500) and just put aside until I could figure out what to do.

No comments: